Personal Yoga Training / Home Sessions at Jumeirah Lake Towers / Emirates Hills / Arabian Ranches/ Greens/ Legends/ Sharjah / Dubai
Yoga Classes at the comfort of your Home. Classes conducted by Dr. Dinesh Kartha. Special stress on Yogasanas(Body Postures), Pranayamas(Breathing Practices), Dhyana(Meditation), Relaxation Techniques. Natural Medicines & Herbal Supplements for your Health problems. Yogatherapy for various ailments. TantraYoga for Sexual & Menstrual problems. For details contact 00971502174712 / 00971502876840.
Visit www.ayuryogauae.com / www.yogadubai.multiply.com / www.herbalmedicineuae.multiply.com
1. Yoga for Backache / Neckpain.
2. Yoga for Sex Problems.
3. Yoga for Menstrual Disorders.
4. Yoga for Stress Management.
5. Yoga for Hypertension.
6. Yoga for Diabetes.
7. Yoga for Weight Loss.
8. Yoga for Gastric Problems.
Yoga in combination with Herbal / Natural medicine can help you in the following conditions:
1. Lifestyle Diseases- Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Heart Problems, Block in the Arteries, Hypercholesteremia, Metabolic Syndrome etc.
2. Stress Related Disorders- Anxiety, Depression, Aggressive Behaviour, Mood Swings, Lack of Energy & Concentration, Fear of Socialising, Phobias & Phelias, Memory Loss, Feeling of Burnout, Sleep Disturbances, Anorexia, Bullemia etc.
3. Male Sexual Problems- Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Disorders, Loss of Libido, Decreased Sperm Count, Infertility etc.
4. Female Health Problems- Menstrual Disorders, Pre Menstrual Tension, Polycystic Ovarian Syndromes (PCOS), Fibromas, Menopausal problems, Infertility etc.
5. Pediatric & Teenage Problems- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD), Autism, Bedwetting, Behavioural Problems, Frequent attacks of cold & fever etc.
6. Respiratory Complaints- Asthma, Sinusitis, Snoring, Post Hospital Care for improvement of Respiratory Functions after Bronchitis, Pneumonia etc.
7. GastroIntestinal Tract- Acidity, Peptic / Duodenal Ulcers, Gas Trouble, Piles & Hemoroids etc.
8. Skeletal System- Osteoartritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Low Back Ache due to various causes, Cervical Spondylosis, Sciatic pain, Ankylosing Spondylosis, Gout etc.
9. Skin Complaints- Psoriasis, Eczema, Lichen Planus, Allergies etc.
10. Nervous System- Migraine, Epilepsy, Frequent Headaches, Parkinsonism etc.
11. Palliative Care- As an adjuvant to chemotherapy for management of pain & mental tension.
12. Geriatric Care- For revitalizing & reenergizing elderly people.
13. Positive Health- For those looking towards perfect health.
Last updated Nov. 22, 2014, 9:48 p.m. UTC
Dr. Dinesh Kartha, an Independent MOH Licence Holder in Naturopathic Medicine belongs to a royal family of Kerala having many Modern Medicine & Ayurveda Practitioners. He is a Bachelor of Naturopathic Medicine & Yogatherapy from Mangalore University. He then received a Post Graduate Diploma in Buisiness Administration from the distinguished Kerala Institute of Tourism & Travel Studies under the Ministry of Tourism, Kerala in 2002. With a philosophy that learning is never ending process he is currently pursuing the M.Sc Conselling Psychology program run by the Madras University.
Dr. Dinesh Kartha is practicing Naturopathic medicine since 2000, made the first move in his career with Naturopathy and Yoga teachings to modern medicine doctors and patients under the umbrella of Holistic Medicine Unit & Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy(CCRYN) in Medical College Hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala. During his initial Naturopathic work life, he had a client list of famous Celebrities, Politicians, and CEOs. He then moved to UAE as the Consultant for Al Shifa Natural Treatment Center, Ajman in 2004.
Dr. Dinesh Kartha is the General manager & Medical Officer of Al Shifa natural treatment Center since its inception. In addition to his medical duties he is looking after the administration, marketing and buisiness development activities of the center. His special interests are Stress Management & Yoga Programmes and Medical Teaching.
Dr. Dinesh Kartha started his health program “Doctors In” in NTV in 2009 which today is one of the most popular programs in terms of viewership. His talks in various Radio Channels in UAE are highly appreciated by listeners. He has done Researches in Yoga at the prestigious Sri Vivekananda Yoga Reasearch Foundation and Sheila Kothawala School for Hearing Impaired based in Bangalore. He also has a passion for folk arts and music and is a graded artist in All India Radio.
He is married to Dr. Anuja Bhagyalakshmi who is a MD scholar in Ayurveda and they have a daughter, Dayalakshmi.