Enjoy the benefits of yoga postures, breathing techniques and relaxation in a comfortable and non-competitive atmosphere. Yoga classes in Canterbury are designed to suit a wide range of age groups and fitness levels. So come and experience what what it can do for you.
- Enjoy natural calming effect of open space and natural sights and smells
- Practicing outside in direct sunlight enables the synthesis of vitamin D
- Get fantastic tuition for a fraction of the price of private classes
- Learn about yoga from a specific perspective i.e. for weight loss
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness and stress
Last updated July 10, 2018, 11:14 p.m. UTC
Yoga Wellbeing teaches yoga classes, meditation workshops and art therapy in London, Whitstable, Canterbury, Faversham, Herne Bay on online via Skype, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Viber.
Laura Watson was born in Leicestershire in the UK, but grew up in many different countries such as the Philippines whilst her father moved between international jobs. Years on the road developed her fascination for nature, people and culture. Watson spent her teens making sense of the world through visual art and latterly applied herself to studying it at degree level in Nottingham. After managing a gallery and living in an artists community, she hit the road with her rucksack, travelling South America, Southeast Asia, China and India. She met sinners, saints and sages and rediscovered another friend from her past, yoga. The rest is history. Laura Watson is a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and holds a level three qualification in teaching yoga as well a diploma in art therapy.